Monday, December 27, 2004

Patiently Waiting

Those of you watching our blog for a post revealing the gender of Baby Barrett will have to wait a little longer than you expected. The storm that dumped 12 inches of snow on us today prevented Terry & Kristin and their girls from joining us so "Christmas" will be delayed most likely until Monday afternoon. I've been assured that we will get to open our special envelope by Monday evening no matter what. :-)


Post a Comment

<< Home